What's new in the Chinese film market? How to sell your films to China at the right price? Are you European film professionals looking for suitable Chinese projects to work on? Or are you a Chinese film professional looking for reliable and experienced partners from Europe? As the opportunities for Sino-European collaboration continue to grow, one of the biggest challenges is still having access to the right information and resources.
For this reason, the Sino-European producers' association Bridging the Dragon together with the European Film Market will host for the sixth consecutive year an intensive one-day Sino-European forum and pitchings. Apart from increasing the knowledge of Europeans on the Chinese market like previous years, this edition will include a new format focusing on the pitching of Chinese projects that are looking for partners and opportunities in Europe. Since New Zealand plays a unique role in facilitating Sino-European collaborations thanks to its co-production treaties with China and numerous European countries, film professionals from New Zealand are also welcome.
This intensive full-day event will take place on Wednesday, 26 February 2020 at the EFM Producers Hub of the Gropius Bau in Berlin.
|| FORMAT ||
- Morning - A series of panels and case studies targeting European film professionals to introduce the latest developments of the Chinese market.
- Afternoon - Pitching of 6-8 selected Chinese projects (at different stages). European participants of any film professions (e.g. producers, sales agents, post-production houses, etc) will have the opportunity to offer their involvement and collaboration.
|| TARGET ||
- European and New Zealand film professionals who have an interest in China. About 60 participants will be selected.
- Chinese film professionals who have suitable projects to work with Europe and are looking for European partners. 6-8 Chinese projects will be selected.
|| APPLICATION ||
- For European and New Zealand film professionals, please fill in the e-form here
- For Chinese film professionals, please fill in the e-form here
|| INQUIRY ||